Personal Data Protection Law
As a company, we can opt out of using the cookies we use on our Site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our Site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Usage Clarification Text at any time. You can access the Current Cookie Usage Clarification Text on alnusyatirim.com website. In addition, we recommend that you read the Clarification Text and Declaration Form on the Protection of Personal Data, ‘Protection, Processing and Disposal Policy of Personal Data, and other clarification text and notifications on our website.
2. USE AND TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be categorized in terms of duration or the domain name they belong to.
Cookies can be classified according to the duration or the domain name they belong to. Cookies are divided into session cookies and persistent cookies if they are classified in terms of duration. Session cookies are cookies that are deleted when the user closes the browser, while persistent cookies are cookies that remain on the user’s computer / device for a predetermined period of time.
If cookies are classified according to the domain they belong to, they are divided into two as related party cookie and third party cookie. Cookies placed by the visited area are called related party cookies, while cookies placed by a different area visited are referred to as third party cookies. There is a third party cookie if people outside the visited area place cookies on the user’s device over the visited area.
- Functional uses: We may use the necessary cookies to facilitate the use of the website and our other sites, platforms, applications or services or to customize them for our users. Examples of technologies that allow us to remember user information and preferences are cookies that use functionality.
- Advertising uses: We may use related party cookies and third party cookies to transmit advertisements and similar content to the interests of users through the website, platform and applications belonging to the company or third parties. Examples of uses for advertising purposes are cookies that measure the effectiveness of ads, and cookies that indicate whether a particular ad has been clicked or how many times the ad has been viewed.
4. REJECT AND DELETE COOKIES
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, users can refuse or delete cookies at any time by changing their browser settings. The method of changing the settings varies according to the browser used, and how to disable cookies should be learned from the service provider for the browser used.
- disable existing cookies,
- setting your browser to automatically reject cookies.
If cookies are disabled, it may not be possible for you to take advantage of some features of our website and other websites, applications, platforms or services.
5. AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS
We can get assistance from some service providers we have authorized for the execution and promotion of the company’s website, platform and applications and services. These service providers will also be able to place cookies and similar technologies (third party cookies) on users’ computers / devices and collect information such as IP address, unique identifier and device identifier to identify the user device.
6. THIRD PARTY SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our website and our other websites, platforms or applications may contain links to third party websites, products and services. These links are subject to the cookie and privacy policies of third parties, and it should be aware that third parties and third party sites are independent of the Company and the Company is not responsible for third party cookies and privacy practices. In case of visiting the linked websites, we recommend reading the cookies and privacy policies of these sites.